Your Cart
Free shipping to all across the world For purchases over 150 Euro 


Between 2009 and 2014, Iran, the United States, Turkey, Syria, and the European Union were the five primary producers of pistachios worldwide. In 2014, Iran became the largest exporter of this product in the world by exporting more than 191,000 tons of pistachios.

Today, pistachio production in Iran is about 575,000 tons annually, and Iranian people consume only 10 percent of this product, and the merchants export the other 90 percent.

Pistachios are one of the important and constant members of Iranian nuts, whose potassium level is equal to that of oranges, and it is essential because of its nutrients. Kerman province and Rafsanjan city are the central pistachio production locations in Iran. Pistachios are rich in valuable and nutritious resources for human health.

Model: Roasted and Salted
Roasted and Salted pistachios make fun, tasty, and healthy moments for you, especially Persian ones. Although some references mention the United States as the first and Iran (Persia) as the second producer of pistachios, it doesn't make sense because some illegal importers import most of the Persian..
Model: Roasted and Salted
Like other nuts, Pistachio has many benefits for your health and is a lovely source of vitamins and minerals. Pistachio is an excellent and healthy source of energy, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, potassium, phosphor, manganese, and B6 vitamin.Here, we offer the highest quality Persian pistachios in..
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
We use cookies and other similar technologies to improve your browsing experience and the functionality of our site. Privacy Policy.