Your Cart
Free shipping to all across the world For purchases over 150 Euro 


Welcome to our premium Pistachios category, where you'll discover the finest selection of pistachios sourced from Iran, the leading exporter of this delectable nut. At Saffronir Co., we are passionate about offering the highest quality pistachios to satisfy your cravings for a truly exceptional snacking experience.

Pistachios have a rich history and have become an integral part of Iranian culture and cuisine. Iran, alongside the United States, Turkey, Syria, and the European Union, played a significant role in global pistachio production. However, it was Iran that surpassed all others to become the largest exporter of this beloved nut, shipping over 191,000 tons of pistachios in 2014.

Today, Iran continues to be a dominant force in pistachio production, with an annual output of approximately 575,000 tons. Remarkably, only 10 percent of this abundant harvest is consumed domestically, while the remaining 90 percent is exported worldwide, sharing the exceptional quality and flavor of Iranian pistachios with people around the globe.

Pistachios are more than just a delicious snack. They are a powerhouse of nutrients, packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These nuts are particularly rich in potassium, boasting levels equivalent to those found in oranges. With their nutritious profile, pistachios contribute to maintaining a balanced and healthy diet.

The province of Kerman and the city of Rafsanjan are the heartlands of pistachio production in Iran. It is from these regions that we source our premium pistachios, ensuring that only the finest quality nuts reach your table. Our commitment to excellence guarantees that you receive the freshest and best-tasting pistachios available.

At Saffronir Co., we believe in making our premium pistachios accessible to customers worldwide. With our global delivery service, you can enjoy the convenience of receiving these delightful nuts at your doorstep, no matter where you are located. We take pride in ensuring that our pistachios arrive fresh and ready to be savored.

Your satisfaction is our utmost priority. In the rare event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a money-back guarantee. We are dedicated to providing the best quality products and ensuring that every experience with Saffronir Co. exceeds your expectations.

Indulge in the irresistible flavor, exceptional quality, and abundant nutrients of our premium pistachios. Discover the delight of these perfectly roasted and perfectly salted nuts that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. Experience the convenience of global delivery, the assurance of the freshest foods, and the peace of mind of our money-back guarantee.

Shop with confidence and elevate your snacking experience with Saffronir Co.'s premium pistachios. Embrace the rich cultural heritage and culinary excellence of Iranian pistachios, and enjoy the perfect balance of flavor, quality, and satisfaction with every bite.
Pistachio - 100 g Pistachio - 100 g
Out Of Stock
Model: Roasted and Salted
Pistachios are one of the main components of nuts and are rich in potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and iron. This nut with iron is very useful for anemia. One of the most important properties that pistachios have for children is strengthening the brain and its function, and it can improve their learn..
Model: Roasted and Salted
Roasted and Salted pistachios make fun, tasty, and healthy moments for you, especially Persian ones. Although some references mention the United States as the first and Iran (Persia) as the second producer of pistachios, it doesn't make sense because some illegal importers import most of the Persian..
Model: Roasted and Salted
Like other nuts, Pistachio has many benefits for your health and is a lovely source of vitamins and minerals. Pistachio is an excellent and healthy source of energy, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, potassium, phosphor, manganese, and B6 vitamin.Here, we offer the highest quality Persian pistachios in..
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)
We use cookies and other similar technologies to improve your browsing experience and the functionality of our site. Privacy Policy.